BILLING & INSURANCE
Frequently Asked Questions
DO YOU ACCEPT INSURANCE?
We do accept insurance! We are committed to making access to quality care for you and your family as affordable as possible, which is why we are proud to partner with many insurance companies. At this time, we are considered in-network with:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bright Health
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- TriCare West
- United Healthcare
- And many more!
Please call our office to ask if one of our providers is in-network with your insurance company if you don’t see it listed above.
WHAT ARE YOUR SELF-PAY PRICES?
- Behavioral Health (with one of our Therapists or Counselors)
- Initial Intake Appointment: $200
- Follow-up Counseling Appointment: $150 – 185
- Initial Intake Appointment: $300
- On-going Services: $200 per half hour
- Occupational Therapy
- Initial Evaluation: $150
- Follow-up Treatment Appointment: $90
INSURANCE COMPANIES WE ARE IN-NETWORK WITH
New Mexico Medicaid